· There may be some good news for the Chinese crypto lovers after all, because Tron founder believes that crypto will return to China.
· Tesla CEO, Elon Musk is under investigation by the federal government.
· The Author of the book Rich Dad Poor Dad says he prefers crypto to real estate.
· 51% of Ethereum blocks are now in compliant with OFAC standards, which some say it raises censorship concerns.
· Academy Award winner actor Anthony Hopkins sells out NFT collection in minutes.
· Federal governor Christopher Waller says that United States CBDC or Central Bank Digital Currency would not enhance things the world loves about United Sates fiat currency.
· Texas authorities object to Voyager’s disclosure statement in its currenct form.
· Kraken managing director Jonathon Miller says NFTs will be as disruptive as Bitcoin was 10 years ago.
· Japanese cryptocurrency businesses and exchanges have been in the crosshairs of North Korean hackers.