- The total cryptocurrency market cap decreased from $ 917.18B to $ 845.66B in the past 24 hours, representing a -7.80% change
- The Bitcoin price at press time is $ 16,729 after falling by -9.06% in the last 24 hours
- The total crypto trading volume decreased by -7.80% in the past 24 hours, and is currently at $ 661.85B
- All prices and changes are presented at the time of publication: November 10, 2022, at 06:00 UTC
The total cryptocurrency market cap is currently $ 845.66B after a -7.80% decrease on the day. The total crypto trading volume declined by -7.80% in the same time frame.
Top Coins By Market Cap
At press time, Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $ 320.60B after losing -9.06% in the last 24 hours. According to our forecast, the value of Bitcoin will drop by -1.30% and reach $ 16,512 by November 15, 2022. To learn more about how the price of Bitcoin could change over the next 7 days, visit our Bitcoin price prediction page.
Ethereum, which is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, is priced at $ 1,185.85 and has a market capitalization of $ 145.37B. ETH decreased by -9.02% in the last 24 hours. If you’re interested in where the price of Ethereum could head next, check out the Ethereum price prediction.
There were also some changes today in the ranking among the top 10 biggest coins by market cap.
- Polkadot, which was previously ranked 9, is ranked at 8.
- OKB, which was previously ranked 10, is ranked at 9.
- SHIBA INU, which was previously ranked 12, is ranked at 10.
Bears Dominate the Market Today
The bears dominated the market today as 93% of coins lost value in the last 24 hours.
Today’s Top Gainers are dYdX, Maker, and Terra Classic
Thanks to a 11.63% price increase, dYdX was the biggest gainer of the day among the top 200 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Maker came in second place, with 24-hour gains of 11.29%. Terra Classic, ConstitutionDAO and Pax Dollar complete today’s list of the top cryptocurrency gainers.
Today’s Top Losers are FTX Token, ECOMI, and Solana
Unfortunately, not all coins performed well today. The worst performer in the cryptocurrency top 200 was FTX Token, which saw a loss of -44.21%. ECOMI also didn’t perform well, as its price declined by -35.53% in the last 24 hours. Solana, Flux and Braintrust round out today’s top 5 worst performers.
Coin of the Day is Maker
Thanks to its impressive 11.29% performance, Maker is today’s coin of the day! Maker is currently trading at $ 779.07. Learn more about Maker and its position in the market on our Maker price prediction page.
Our technical indicators show that the current Maker sentiment is Bearish.