· More changes follow the Merge of Ethereum – and now 45% of Ethereum validators are now complying with US sanctions
· Anonymous hacker group makes numerous allegations against Yuga Labs and its Bored Ape Yacht Club
· Korean authorities order freeze of $67M of Bitcoin tied to the founder of Terra LUNA
· Ethereum Merge spikes block creation with a faster average block time.
· Decentralized data in Web3 is the solution to Uber’s problem with hackers.
· California fraud cases highlight the need for a regulatory crackdown on crypto.
· Warner Music Group partners with OpenSea to create more Web3 opportunities for artists
· NFT trading volume plunges 98% from January despite rise in adoption
· DeFi needs appropriate regulation before moving to retail, says US Federal Reserve Chair
Leave a Reply