- The total cryptocurrency market cap decreased from $ 1.05T to $ 978.06B in the past 24 hours, representing a -6.48% change
- The Bitcoin price at press time is $ 19,712 after falling by -5.50% in the last 24 hours
- The total crypto trading volume decreased by -6.48% in the past 24 hours, and is currently at $ 342.59B
- All prices and changes are presented at the time of publication: November 8, 2022, at 06:00 UTC
The total cryptocurrency market cap is currently $ 978.06B after a -6.48% decrease on the day. The total crypto trading volume declined by -6.48% in the same time frame.
Top Coins By Market Cap
At press time, Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $ 377.76B after losing -5.50% in the last 24 hours. According to our forecast, the value of Bitcoin will raise by 1.21% and reach $ 19,950 by November 13, 2022. To learn more about how the price of Bitcoin could change over the next 7 days, visit our Bitcoin price prediction page.
Ethereum, which is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, is priced at $ 1,471.84 and has a market capitalization of $ 180.43B. ETH decreased by -7.34% in the last 24 hours. If you’re interested in where the price of Ethereum could head next, check out the Ethereum price prediction.
There were also some changes today in the ranking among the top 10 biggest coins by market cap.
- OKB, which was previously ranked 11, is ranked at 10.
Bears Dominate the Market Today
The bears dominated the market today as 88% of coins lost value in the last 24 hours.
Today’s Top Gainers are Reef, Astar, and SwissBorg
Thanks to a 11.49% price increase, Reef was the biggest gainer of the day among the top 200 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Astar came in second place, with 24-hour gains of 3.64%. SwissBorg, VeChain and Magic Internet Money complete today’s list of the top cryptocurrency gainers.
Today’s Top Losers are FTX Token, Render Token, and ConstitutionDAO
Unfortunately, not all coins performed well today. The worst performer in the cryptocurrency top 200 was FTX Token, which saw a loss of -28.80%. Render Token also didn’t perform well, as its price declined by -22.21% in the last 24 hours. ConstitutionDAO, Solana and Dogecoin round out today’s top 5 worst performers.
Coin of the Day is ZB
Our technical indicators show that the current ZB sentiment is Bullish.