- The total cryptocurrency market cap decreased from $ 986.03B to $ 910.32B in the past 24 hours, representing a -7.68% change
- The Bitcoin price at press time is $ 18,396 after falling by -6.67% in the last 24 hours
- The total crypto trading volume decreased by -7.68% in the past 24 hours, and is currently at $ 598.67B
- All prices and changes are presented at the time of publication: November 9, 2022, at 06:00 UTC
The total cryptocurrency market cap is currently $ 910.32B after a -7.68% decrease on the day. The total crypto trading volume declined by -7.68% in the same time frame.
Top Coins By Market Cap
At press time, Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $ 352.55B after losing -6.67% in the last 24 hours. According to our forecast, the value of Bitcoin will raise by 0.36% and reach $ 18,462 by November 14, 2022. To learn more about how the price of Bitcoin could change over the next 7 days, visit our Bitcoin price prediction page.
Ethereum, which is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, is priced at $ 1,303.43 and has a market capitalization of $ 159.78B. ETH decreased by -11.44% in the last 24 hours. If you’re interested in where the price of Ethereum could head next, check out the Ethereum price prediction.
There were also some changes today in the ranking among the top 10 biggest coins by market cap.
- Cardano, which was previously ranked 6, is ranked at 5.
- Dogecoin, which was previously ranked 5, is ranked at 6.
- Polygon, which was previously ranked 8, is ranked at 7.
- Solana, which was previously ranked 7, is ranked at 8.
Bears Dominate the Market Today
The bears dominated the market today as 92% of coins lost value in the last 24 hours.
Today’s Top Gainers are Trust Wallet Token, Tether Gold, and PAX Gold
Thanks to a 7.86% price increase, Trust Wallet Token was the biggest gainer of the day among the top 200 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Tether Gold came in second place, with 24-hour gains of 2.49%. PAX Gold, Casper and ABBC COIN complete today’s list of the top cryptocurrency gainers.
Today’s Top Losers are FTX Token, Serum, and Solana
Unfortunately, not all coins performed well today. The worst performer in the cryptocurrency top 200 was FTX Token, which saw a loss of -72.58%. Serum also didn’t perform well, as its price declined by -31.96% in the last 24 hours. Solana, Render Token and Aptos round out today’s top 5 worst performers.
Coin of the Day is Trust Wallet Token
Thanks to its impressive 7.86% performance, Trust Wallet Token is today’s coin of the day! Trust Wallet Token is currently trading at $ 1.20. Learn more about Trust Wallet Token and its position in the market on our Trust Wallet Token price prediction page.
Our technical indicators show that the current Trust Wallet Token sentiment is Bullish.